Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Too Much.

Sometimes I really just wonder at why God made me the way I am. I get frustrated easily with myself- I tell myself I am too sensitive, too afraid of what people think, too afraid of what people think of me, too much of everything...It's so hard to just be content and love life because I care too much about stuff. Stuff that doesn't even matter in the long run...stuff that we make into too much of a big deal. I'm tired of not loving and living life the way God intended me to live it- I want to live in His blessings and I want to live believing that I am loved and cherished- which I am. God made me the way I am, and while I do mess up, I'm never too far out of His reach- He's always there to bring me back to Him. And when I feel worthless or without value, He is always there to remind me how valuable and loved and full of worth and purpose I am. My human mind can't always comprehend that but I am eternally grateful for my Father who loves me more than anything- no matter what.

1 comment:

Roxie said...

I am going to become a follower of your blog! lol